Friday, October 25, 2013

One song is better than none. Right?!

Sorry but I was having waaaaay too much fun to record you tonight!  
Besides none of you needed to hear me singing along with you ;)

So here's When Trials Come.  I had to shrink it to get it uploaded which makes it rather blurry, but enjoy!

Did I say you all sounded great?  You did!!  
It was an awesome experience.  You know, you should do it again some time.  How about next year?

5 comments:

  1. Experiencing choir withdrawal already! But what a great memory. Thanks for the pics and video, Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this one, especially, so we can hear ourselves!! It truly was the best night ever!! Loved every minute of it! So neat that we all have a "Getty-bond" now too! :)
    Still singing these songs in my head all day and night....... :)
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was totally amazing too..... one of those few "thrills of a lifetime" that come along. Thanks again, Josie, Lilly, Linda, Nicole,Sonja, and anyone else who put a ton of work into this project! Cu all next year, I hope! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad to hear this song! it sounded great! This really was an experience of a lifetime! Still cannot believe it is over! can hardly wait for next year! Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome!