Here are the deets peeps:
(you'll be getting the message privately in your inbox as well to ensure NO ONE misses this invitation!)
Saturday January 18th, 2014 Providence Christian School
(formerly Dundas Calvin Christian School)
542 Ofield Rd., North Dundas, Ontario L9H 5E2
Wine and Cheese social begins at 7pm and goes till 10pm or thereabouts.
Things to bring:
- An appetite for fine food and even finer fellowship.
- Your significant other - make it a date night!
- A finger food - hors d'oeuvre type of anything (other than cheese and crackers please!) to share with a few others.
- Your binder of music. We are SO going to sing!
ADDENDUM!! I've had to launch a separate poll to gauge the "significant others" since apparently the original poll (which I cannot edit once used *gah*) only allows one post per email address. Let's see if this new arrangement works...
Thank you SO much - I cannot wait to see you again.
In case you've not seen or heard: Keith & Kristyn Getty on Facebook
HI Joanne: I was really looking forward to this evening, unfortunately I cannot make it due to a family celebration. Thanks for the invite and hope you all have a good evening!
ReplyDeleteBenne Poort
I am sad about that Ben (and Anita). Perhaps we could revisit the fun here at the house? - but it will have to wait till March.
ReplyDeleteUgh. Life in the fast lane is SO unsatisfactory!
Hi Joanne..I am sooo disappointed but Bert & I will not be able to attend the Wine & Cheese on the 18th. We are hosting a last family "christmas" do that evening. Hope you all have a great evening together in fellowship and song. Thanks again for everything you did to make this such a wonderful experience for all of us!♥
ReplyDeleteHi Joanne, Al and I have plans for the 18th, sorry, we're out too. And to think we rooted for January since it was supposed to be a little quieter!? I hope you all have a great time, enjoy the food and the singing. Al and Janet Schutten
ReplyDeleteHi Joanne. Amanda and I will not be able to attend either. Hope you have a good time.
ReplyDeleteDerek Nobel
I hate to do this...but....Trev and I have plans for that evening as well. (That family thing at my parents' place!) I am thoroughly disappointed! I will miss seeing the "Getty Family" and singing together again. Joanne, I cherish the wonderful times we all had together last year and thank you, so much, for all the heart and soul you put into this choir! xo Alison
ReplyDeleteHi Joanne,
ReplyDeleteI leave on a mission trip on the 17th for 3 weeks, so I will be unable to attend :( Enjoy the evening, I am sure it will be quite the party!
Thanks again for all your work with the Getty choir, I know I had a blast!
Leah Miedema