Thursday, August 1, 2013

12 Singing Men...

Kudos to Sam, John, Andrew, Jeff, Garth, Zachary, Joel, Andrew, James, Bert, John, and Ben for giving up a Thursday evening to travel my way and review the first set of concert repertoire.
You do the choir (& director) proud with such dedication & perseverance.  
Bonus, that you sound great to boot!

I am happy to host a similar review with the Sopranos & Altos next week (on a Tuesday or Wednesday evening) but I have no idea whether there is any interest for it.  You'll have to let me know by leaving a comment or emailing me.  I'll decide by the weekend.

9 comments:

  1. I would come on Tuesday night, Joanne!
    Alison Vdw

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the moment either night looks like it would work for me!
    Hil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be interested...and both nights work for me also!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be interested also, both nights work for me
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be interested but am only available on the Wednesday night, Sara and Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be interested. Wednesday would work a bit better for me than Tuesday.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also would be interested. I would also prefer Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome!