Hi all. I hope you are enjoying a beautiful Civic holiday Monday.
If this update has arrived in your inbox, you have followed through instructions and successfully registered yourself.
Still, I am anxious about those who may have not done so, since this will be my primary and only method of communication from now onward. Please help me relay this necessity to any fellow chorister you know in your conversations together.
Those officially registered number exactly 105 peeps. That means there is room for more BUT only with this qualification:
All future sopranos and altos will go on a wait list unless they bring two fellas along with them.
Yep. That is the ruling I am forced to make in order to achieve some balance in the choir.
Here's the breakdown:
39 Soprano
38 Alto
16 Tenor
12 Bass
You can see for yourself that we are a bit top heavy which in turn gives me a heavy heart about making remedy of the situation. Yucky sigh.
Let me know you're alive and well by leaving a comment here. I need to know I've got all my marbles (Ha!) and not talking into the wind.
Just sayin'
Don't worry...I read everything you post on the blog! :)
ReplyDeleteAlive and very well! On the hunt for more tenors and bass too... ;)
ReplyDeleteYup, I read it! Also thinking of more tenors and basses who might be interested. I will try my dad and brothers... Hilary
ReplyDeleteHi Joanne: I would sincerely like to join but practices on Monday nights do not work for me at all as I have meetings to attend on those nights. Best wishes and God Bless!
ReplyDeleteSincerely Benne Poort
And we will miss you Benne! You will keep getting these blog updates in your inbox unless you unsubscribe somehow. ? I'd have to ask the uber techy Lilly about that. Otherwise, just keep reading the blog and stay with us in that way. Prayer partnering is always welcome! Peace and Joy to you & Anita.
DeleteGot the email, and the blog update! Looks like I may be the lonely choir member returning from this area! Hopefully it will still work out though! Klarie
ReplyDeleteYay Klarie! I'm SO glad you'll make the trek but I'll keep praying for a travelling buddy to surface too.
DeleteGot it, Joanne. Thanks so much for all your work! ~Niki
ReplyDeleteReceived both the blog post and the email Thanks!
ReplyDeleteWOOT WOOT! So excited for this :) (got your email)
ReplyDeletejust received both..thanks!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to singing...hope you are feeling better soon Joanne! Sheila
ReplyDeleteI'm in - looking forward to singing in choir again
ReplyDelete