Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Rehearsal Reminder

Hi beloved choir peeps.
Here's a gentle nudge to mark these dates into your summer schedule and memory - please do your utmost to commit to the remaining dates.

  • Thursday (in two sleeps!) July 25
  • Wednesday August 14
  • Thursday August 29

I know many of you are keeping up on your own but ultimately, we need to learn to sing together and develop choral community.

This Thursday we'll be tackling these songs:

  • Gethsemane (To See the King of Heaven Fall)
  • The Power of the Cross (Oh to See the Dawn)
  • Kyrie Eleison
  • When Trials Come
  • O Church Arise
I hope to post an instructional video of Kyrie and When Trials Come on the morrow.
I had a most delightful interruption of plans this week in the birth of a new grandson and the subsequent care of his siblings....
*sigh*  Such a nice interruption it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome!