Saturday, August 3, 2013

Special Invite to Getty Girls

It's the girls turn!
Those in the alto/soprano section of the Getty Concert Choir are welcome to an informal review of the repertoire here at my home on Wednesday, August 7 at 7:30pm.  
Let's start at the very beginning ... a very good place to start .... 
Sound of Music anyone?    
I'll bet I've watched that movie 50 times and I still love it and I still 
sing along with every song!

I tend to watch it by myself mostly.

Alone.

mmm....

See you on Wednesday then. 
(sorry Alison) 
Bring your music binder, a water bottle and a happy disposition.  
The rest we can take care of.  I look forward to singing with you.  
Sign in on the poll over at the right.
(please)

2 comments:

  1. so sorry Jo...checked my email too late! We missed the practice - hope it was great. See you on the 14th. Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheila, it WAS great! (standing room only with about twenty of us in the music room - so cozy:) We even had the luxury of a rehearsal pianist which makes a huge difference for us. And fret not; she will be making herself available for the two mass rehearsals coming up as well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome!