Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Curtain Call




Thankyou peeps for a great rehearsal last night.
It was just that one thing eh?  Okay, maybe more than one thing.
I confess, the idea of getting on and off stage with 130 of us was something I had not spent a single moment contemplating.
   
 But lo and behold.  It has been quite the day of provision...

I have two cousins in the choir, Rachel & Nicholas (siblings)
who apparently left rehearsal on a mission - putting great minds together and producing this wonderful design:


Ain't she a thing of beauty?  I'll be emailing you this pdf tonight  tomorrow.
You can print it off and study it and/or then do what I'm going to do --
give these two newly appointed choir marshals my ears and full attention
along with Marlene who has also stepped up to offer her help with additional points of choir etiquette.
i.e. opening and closing our binders together on cue, carrying our binders in the same arm etc...
  • The director platform (built for me by Jeff many months ago) is now painted black and ready to be shipped to the stage by my hubby. 
  • I bought a pair of boots with some serious heel power  :)
Like I said, a remarkable day of provision.  
I'll send that email out soon but first, I'm going to get some rest - something I hope you are all careful about in the next 48 hours.  

SDG
Joanne

p.s. I found this cartoon in a file of collectibles on my laptop.  I think Lilly sent it to me long ago.
       (by the way, thanks for posting those clips of our rehearsal Lilly!)

Completely irrelevant to anything in this post and offered only for comic relief should you need any.  
I myself am still feeling remarkably calm. (that is scary!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your encouragement Joanne! May you too be blessed with calm, rest, anticipation and joy as we get closer to the big day!!♥
    Anne Van Straten

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome!