Tuesday, October 14, 2014

See you Wednesday aka Tomorrow!

Hark Beloved Choir Peeps
We are going to knuckle down and conquer Fullness of Grace this week.  
It's a PIECE de RESISTANCE  (or less kindly, a piece of work:) even WITH the rehearsal track in my possession!  In retrospect, I should have made a separate copy of this track for each of you instead of waiting out the week to see if more are coming with the final set.  *sigh*
The best I can offer right now is a scanned copy with the timing counted out.  Please mark your music accordingly - it will definitely help us.  Want the pdf's via email to print off and save yourself some work?  Just email me and I'll send them right over, pronto.  I seem to be stuck behind this computer 24/7 anyway :)
























Where the sections divide i.e. Soprano 1& 2, Bass 1 & 2 etc...
it would be good to sit together during rehearsal from now on too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome!