Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 17 Practice Videos

Thank you Lilly.  It's much appreciated.

North Winds Review (still sounding awesome - half-massed and all!)

North Winds Page 2     Next time sans bar-number screeching

Christ is Risen, He is Risen Indeed   Nicely done choir!   
Me as Kristyn stand-in at the end?  Not so much.  In fact, UGH.  
Promising a much needed upgrade to this posting from next rehearsal when a real singer takes that "job" for me.  Anyone interested?  Let me know asap & practise by singing along with the CD.  (please:)

#16.  To See the King of Heaven Fall (Gethsemane) S/A
.... beautifully done too.

#16  To See the King of Heaven Fall (Gethsemane)  T/B singing oh so fine.
I can't seem to get the timing right for that four-bar S/A section (60-64).

Gethsemane SATB.  Ethereal beauty to 1:10.
How I'd love to hear you sing this in Christ the King Cathedral on the #403.
But again, at bar 60? something happens to the abacus in my head.
Please know I am doing penance by practising with a metronome on a setting called "Very Annoying"

#20.  Holy Spirit from verse 3 onward (bar 70 repeated without piano)
I just realized we are not supposed to sing the final word "see".
Kristyn or soloist sings that word whilst we launch straight into the famous Gabriel's Oboe line....
Am I the last person to get that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome!