My lovely Aunt Laurie has initiated a S/A rehearsal and organized a gathering place
to review our Getty music
to review our Getty music
for all interested sopranos and altos (sorry guys)
In my quest to be less wordy - here are the deets in bullet form:
- Monday, June 24, 2013 7:00-9:00pm
- Calvary Christian Reformed Church (hit the link for location and map-questing)
- 265 Middletown Road at Hwy#8 West Flamborough
- Please sign up in side bar so we know how many to expect...
Feeling kinda smug-like :)
Hi Joanne, I did sign up for the Monday rehearsal, but now that it's also come up for Binbrook, I think I'll attend that one instead. I don't think I can "take out my vote", but it's one less for Monday.... just so you know.
ReplyDeleteI love this blog! Great work Lilly! :) (and Josie too)
Okay and thanks for letting me know.... have fun!
ReplyDeleteHi Josie, I plan on being there, but can't cast my vote on my cell phone so I can take the above person's place.
ReplyDeleteNiki
(sorry for all the comments, my cell phone wanted to make sure you got the message, evidently!)
ReplyDeleteThanks Niki. Clearly, 'cellular connection' is not the saviour it pretends to be! :) See you tonight girl.
ReplyDelete