Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mark your calendars!

The Calvary rehearsal with S/A is now history.  Thank you ladies for an enjoyable and productive practise.  I am following the good advice of posting ALL the dates for our summer mass rehearsals...

All mass rehearsals will be held at Rehoboth Can. Reformed Church from 7:00pm - 9:30pm

  • Wednesday, July 10, 2013 
  • Thursday, July 25, 2013
  • Wednesday, August 14, 2013
  • Thursday, August 29, 2013


2 comments:

  1. Hey Joanne,
    I am assuming you know that VBS is being held at the church the week of July 8th to 12th? I'm not sure how much "stuff" will be set up for VBS that could get in the way. :)
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your zebra pic! Are they not incredibly designed creatures?!

    About VBS ... I did clear it with Christina and promise not to disturb anything VBS related. Also hope to host refreshments outside rather than downstairs. If there are additional concerns, please do not hesitate to let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome!