Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy Wednesday Getty Peeps.  Sorry for this 11th hour reminder.
I've been on holiday with extended family - an annual mass converging at Chesley Lake which includes campfire comaraderie far beyond the midnight hour - which in turn requires another week for recovery.  Not a complaint mind you.  :)
But I am SO looking forward to seeing you tonight at Rehoboth 7:00-9:30pm.
We'll be doing some review first and then separate into two groups, men downstairs (thanks Evelyn!) and ladies upstairs for an hour to go over:

1.  Kyrie Eleison
2.  When Trials Come
3.  Hear the Call of the Kingdom

Then we'll join forces and voices for the final hour.
VBS is being held in our church building so we'll likely have to respectfully dodge and operate around some "stuff".  I think we'll have a short refreshment break outside the back door tonight, weather permitting.
Lilly is willing to record our session and post it as a rehearsal tool for our future private sessions.
Bring a water bottle, dress comfortably and bring a willing spirit to go to "work" on our lovely project.
Love y'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome!