Next Wednesday, September 25, 2013 from 7pm - 9:30pm
Rehoboth Church
(Strathroy crowd may be leaving at 9pm)
It's imperative that everyone with the privilege of serving in the Getty Choir show up for this rehearsal.
Let me say this again:
It is important that you show up.
It's crunch time and sacrificing in the best interest of our "best possible" at Hamilton Place lies at stake.
I will be taking attendance and will count on your presence unless I hear otherwise from you by email.
- I have actually heard it said that some of you feel you have missed too many rehearsals over the summer to be of any good to the choir.
- Not true.
- Bailing now is infinitely worse for the choir.
- Be there.
Do I feel like this?
Yes.
But a girls gotta do what she's gotta do.
*sigh*
Sign up on the side bar.
It helps me determine whether the blog is still viable as a communications tool.
- Promo video's will be shown
- Visiting Rep's from Edu-Deo and Campfire!Bible Camp Ministries
- Posters and tickets made available
- New music for binders
- Information about location/venue change for the remaining 3 rehearsals!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments always welcome!