- All black
- Short-sleeves recommended – don’t overdress, it will be hot onstage!
- Long pants (no capris or shorts) – can even be black jeans as long as they are truly black and not faded
- addendum: could also be long black skirt or long dress type thingamajig with leggings - women only please. (Sorry. I couldn't resist)
- Even black socks (so you could take your shoes off if you wanted to) But just so you know - I'll be in sandals and my feet will be decidedly sock-free. So feel free to do the same.
- no perfumes or flashy jewelry please.
- Simple Living
- Before You I Kneel
- Kyrie Eleison
- O Church Arise
- ‘All Hail the Power of Jesus Name’ (after ‘Come People of the Risen King’)- singing v. 1, 3, 5, 6
- ‘Lift High the Name of Jesus’ (after ‘O How Good It Is’)
- ‘When I Survey the Wondrous Cross’ (after ‘The Power of the Cross’) - singing v. 1, 2, 4 ( v. 4, line 2 – change ‘present’ to ‘offering’)
- ‘Holy, Holy, Holy’ (after ‘Nothing But the Blood of Jesus’
The choir is free to add harmonies at will - but not required to do so.
Buy a non crinkly water bottle and bring it with you wherever you go in the next month.
Thanks Toni for your consistently fine note taking.
I can't even remember half of what you jot down for us.
Sad but true.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments always welcome!