A little late I know. Sound the alarm!
One more sleep till next rehearsal.
Wednesday, September 18, 7:30-9:30pm
(that IS tomorrow, yes)
Didn't we just see each other?
Got some news from Nashville and some new music (easy peezy stuff) to share. I'll be there early again as will my very efficient SIL, Sonya --- Manager Extraordinaire of the Getty CD offer. She volunteered for the job and I am ever so thankful because it's going like well-oiled clockwork and she makes it look so effortless! (which it definitely would NOT be for me!)
If you can, bring a water bottle in a real water bottle (as opposed to the disposable crinkly ones) - as we decided at last rehearsal, no crinkly water bottles will be allowed at Hamilton Place, so we might as well invest in one and get used to carrying it about for these last few rehearsals.
Sleep sweet.
Joanne
p.s. our lovely choir secretary had only one note for us this week: HYDRATION.
Hence the real water bottle :)
Isn't "crinkly" a cute word?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments always welcome!