Friday, September 6, 2013

Rehearsal Schedule

Hi choir peeps!  :)
After checking with Evelyn (director of PRC choir in Strathroy) and the keepers of the gate here at Rehoboth and having taken into consideration the recommendations made at our previous rehearsal, a new tentative rehearsal schedule has been drafted.
(Please note the words "tentative" and "draft":)
It looks like this:

  • Thursday, September 12 from 7:30 - 9:30 pm  (note the time)
  • Wednesday, September 18 from 7:30 - 9:30 pm  (note the time)                                       (this could be a Friday too, just sayin')
  • Wednesday, September 25 from 7:00 - 9:30 pm                                (with the PRC gang!)
  • Wednesday, October 2 from 7:00 - 9:30 pm
  • Wednesday, October 9 from 7:00 - 9:30 pm
  • Monday or Tuesday, October14th or 15th from 7:00 - 9:30 pm

Rehearsal for the week of our concert is left open-ended for a few reasons.

  1. we might be so good and so comfortable with everything that we decide we don't need it. 
  2. we're going to have an ambitious dress-rehearsal on the 24th starting at 3pm as it is and I don't want to put you in the hospital.  
So there you go.  
This is what I've hammered out.  Tentative and draft-mode not-with-standing.

Oh, and you should know that I really like you guys.  True story.
It's been a great blessing to work with you all. 
I am SO looking forward to doing this with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome!