Monday, September 9, 2013

Special Offer to choir members only! READ CAREFULLY PLEASE


I was chatting with the folks at Nashville, Tennessee and they are making an incredible offer to choir members only who will be working alongside the Getty's in their 20-city Fall Tour (ours is the ONLY Canadian stop!)  Here's what they sent me:

Getty Music Choir CD Order Form 

Thanks for the participation of your choir in our fall 2013 tour. 
We know that many singers find it helpful to hear the music they are learning. 
With that in mind, we wanted to make some of the Gettys recordings available at a much-reduced price, including their most recent project, Live at The Gospel Coalition, that won't be available in stores until September 10th.  (Hit the Live link above to hear "Lift High the Name of Jesus" - we'll be adding this rousing number to the repertoire)

This new project contains 10+ songs that will be included in our concert program. For those in your choir who would like to have all of the songs in the concert on CD, 
  • In Christ Alone
  • Awaken the Dawn
  • Hymns for the Christian Life
  • Live at The Gospel Coalition                                          
are also available at the same reduced cost. 
We currently plan to do 2-3 songs from each of those CDs as well. 

Guidelines: 
$5 for each CD listed 
Each choir member is limited to 1 copy of each of the 4 CDs. No duplicates! 
(Think about it! 4 CD's for $20.00! Happy EEekkk * emphasis mine
This offer will only be available until Monday, September 23rd 
Please submit your orders by Monday, September 23rd at the latest. 
Here's how you order: 
1. Get a count from your choir members of how many CDs they would like 
2. Collect payment from the choir members & keep track of who ordered what (eeww, going to need help with that!)
3. Tally up the requests you received from your choir members so you have one total for each CD 
4. Mail this form and payment in the form of one check to the address below 
etc...
I did not include the entire form because I am the one who has to tally totals, submit one payment and collect from you.  I will be paying 5% of the total order for shipping if the order is 150 CD's or more.  
i.e. 150 CD's @ $5.00 each = $750.00 + 5% shipping = $37.50 

I don't have to tell you what an incredible deal this is and the advantage you hold as choir member.  THIS is part of your reward folks.  
Hallelujah!  (I am so seriously stoked).
I strongly suggest (dare I say "insist"?) that you all buy a personal copy of Live at The Gospel Coalition since that is our program and we will be singing along with this CD at every rehearsal from now till show time!  The new album is a live recording of 5000 people on their feet singing "our" songs at The Gospel Coalition in Orlando, Florida this past April.
I'm so excited.  I won't be able to sleep tonight.

3 comments:

  1. that is awesome! I want them all!!! one of each....
    M Verwey ( I can hardly wait to get them!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! Lovin' this!
    Can I get a copy of each one- Rosalyn Fluit

    annnd can Jim Fluit get a copy of Hymns for the Christian Life & Live at The Gospel Coalition
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosalyn. Every member of the choir is entitled to all 4 CD's at $5.00 each. That means if a husband and wife are both members they can buy 8 at this price. Stock up for gift giving!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome!