Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Nothing but the Blood

Skip aerobics this morning.  Watch the concert closer instead.

Thanks so much Lilly.
p.s. Last I heard the 13minute Epic file was showing 1340 minutes to upload!  (download/convert/whatever)

22 and a half hours.

I think I owe her dinner out.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha!!
    This is why I upload when going to bed. I don't care how long it takes when I'm sleeping.
    Not that I'd turn down dinner... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josie and Lilly, that was great to hear! Thank you so much! Wow, so much work; it's very appreciated!
    I know of a great Italian restaurant in Mississauga that you could try if you need something new. It's called Allegro; doesn't look like much from the outside, but fabulous food, amazing wine list, and great experience. :) Enjoy it Lilly, you deserve it. .... and Josie, I think you'll enjoy it too. Love the writing and the posts..... you two rock!!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too late Janet! She had to settle for The Keg. :)
    *burpee*
    (aka a delicate belch)
    p.s. thanks for being an A1 Getty Choirister, SO much fun singing this project with you along!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome!