Hello beloved choir peeps:
When all is said and done, it appears that I have managed to pick a date that is none too agreeable for the majority. It is disconcerting for me and yet I must proceed with these plans if they are to happen at all; I hope for your grace and understanding.
I am making one change however.
I'd like to host this event in the comfort of our home here instead.
764 Robson Rd., Waterdown, L0R 2H1 for map-questers.
We have plenty of parking out back.
We have cheese, chocolate and a resident wine steward eager and quite ready to serve.
Four bathrooms, a ping pong table, plenty of room to move around and make conversation.
I've had 50 singers in the family room before - we could make it work if it's to be.
What say?
I will be emailing this info to you as well - hoping that those who have logged on the blog are in the know for certain.
Stay tuned for details regarding the upcoming Joy of Irish Christmas 2014!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments always welcome!