The title of this post is a classic line from a favourite actor in a (you guessed it) favourite classic movie of mine. It's such a silly line that never fails to evoke gales of laughter in our household.
* well .... it sets me off anyway.
"All Things Getty" puts me in the same frame of mind which is why......
I. AM. SO. STOKED
for this coming Monday, September 15 when I get to meet you all face to face and start rehearsing for Joy - An Irish Christmas.
Today the preliminary set list arrived by dropbox. I'm prepping music packs for you to pick up when you arrive at the registration table in the church. I'll be taking orders for you to purchase your own copy of the Christmas album if you don't already own it. (Available at a super bulk price!)
Returning choir members should come with their black binders.
Newbies should check the side bar poll since we all need the same binder - I'll be bringing my pack mule supply.
Bring some aqua in a non-crinkly container if possible :)
Refreshments are available at half time.
Rehearsal is from 7:30-9:30pm but we'll be ready and waiting for you at 7pm already. If you have the urge to be early and familiarize, (that would be SO nice) the back door - off the parking lot will be open to welcome you!
Church address for those who map quest the journey: Rehoboth Canadian Reformed Church
1225 Dundas St., Burlington L7R 3X4
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments always welcome!